I’m so excited it’s December!!! We’re only one month away from 2019, when I can finally say “Why yes, my book comes out this year!” Wahoo!
Though we don’t get much snow in Tennessee, I still love curling up under a ton of cozy quilts, reading by the light of the Christmas tree(s).
This month, I’m so delighted to be reading a couple of my fellow #Novel19s debut books.
- Kara J. McDowell’s JUST FOR CLICKS
- Jodie Lynn Zrock’s SPECTACLE
- Claire Legrande’s SAWKILL GIRLS
- Geoffrey Girard’s MARY ROSE
and not pictured because of Kindle:
- Robin Jones Gunn’s A KISS AT SUNSET BEACH
- Melissa Erin Jack’s THE FORGOTTEN CHILD
What are you most excited to read this December?